Commercial Service Mechanical Company in Las Vegas, Nevada, is seeking an Operations Manager to support Department Managers, Business Development, and Sales.
As the Operations Manager responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Coordination and Supervision of the operational streamline of Work Orders and Service Calls
- Leading Departments for revenue and sales goals
- Monitoring Customer Recruiting, Service, and Retention
- Quality Control and Inspections
- Assist HR with Onboarding Process, Team Building, and Performance
- Management Training for innovation, integration, for technical support and employee retention
- Oversee Company Safety Policies, and Compliances for OSHA, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Work with Accounting Departments for Classification Reporting, Collections, Forecasting and Projections
- Strong trade experience and understanding in service management with HVAC control systems, and the types of equipment utilized in the industry
- Trade experience in Electrical and Plumbing a plus
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Construction Management or minimum 5 years’ experience as a Service Manager / Director / Owner
- Knowledgeable experience to review Proposals, Bids, Quotes, Purchase orders to meet turn-around requirements and profit margins
- Experience with contract negotiation, M.A., S.L.A. and following-up with lead sources
- Experience with T&M for mobile invoicing application performances, etc.
- Oversee Account Management for levels of expectations and successful business relationships: Meet and Greets, Client Compliments & Complaints, Quality Control up selling and first-time call completions
- Strong experience with field management and sales platforms, integration, & upgrades
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel
· Competitive Salary
· Health Insurance
· Dental, Vision and Supplemental plans Available
· Company mobile devices
· Work with a great team and working Owner